Position: Senior Design and Supervisor
Position Type: Permanent
Salary: Depends on experience
The Senior Design and Supervisor Engineer provides day to day guidance, direction, pace, and monitoring for the Design Team. In collaboration with the Senior Analyst and Supervisor Engineer, the successful candidate will be responsible for the oversight of design solutions and product development. Reporting to the Director of Engineering, the candidate will also assist in estimating of design related activities, project management and development and implementation of design best practices.
The successful candidate will show initiative, leadership and a high degree of integrity.
- The candidate shall possess an engineering bachelor degree or equivalent combination of academic qualification and experience of a minimum of ten (10) years in aerospace.
- Experience on primary airframe structures (preferred).
- Proficient in 2D and 3D design using various CAD platforms (CATIA, AutoCad, Pro/Enginer, etc).
- Show leadersip and supervisory skills.
- Good oral and writing skills in English is required.
- The candidate shall have initiative, a strong sense of responsibility and good engineering judgment.
- The candidate shall be available for travelling if necessary.